Which xc40 to get.

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
cosmic_dave

Post by cosmic_dave »

To be honest, i have never known a manufacturer that does not know one of it’s own product. The XC60 was launched terribly too.
Volvo admit themselves they are not very good at launching cars.
It hasn’t made the process very enjoyable.

At the end of the day, i might just get the roof wrapped the same as the R design.

cosmic_dave

Post by cosmic_dave »

Update, went into the dealers today. Managed to change from an inscription pro to an r design pro. Fusion red and witha sunroof and electric tail vate and keep our slot for September/ October time.
cosmic_dave

Post by cosmic_dave »

Further update, so after 10 days of changing my order due to volvo promising a car they couldn’t deliver. We had yet another phone call from our dealer saying volvo have cancelled our order due to the running out of D3 and T3 engines on the r design. So they could not build our car.
Long story ahort, asked for my deposit back and going else where. This was going to be the first Volvo we would have purchased. With the shambles i have seen so far, i will and never will buy a Volvo.
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Bye Dave. Better luck with your next purchase. Let us know what you go for instead.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o