Volvo accessories deals

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Bocca70

Post by Bocca70 »

I received an email today with an offer of running boards for £599. Offer ends in March. This led me to the accessories page on the Volvo site where I noticed smartphone integration is £60 less at £240. I wonder if the price change will be refunded on my car order or not because that was the agreed price.
R-Design T3 manual MY22 Onyx black
Climate and park assist packs
Spare wheel and Smartphone integration
Volvo sunglasses holder x2
Spare wheel cover
Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 hardwired

Delivered 12th March 2022

Greggspies

Post by Greggspies »

There is often a difference between the price of accessories included as part of a factory build and those fitted by the dealer. I would go back and negotiate a reduction.
MY22 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro in Denim Blue with Blond Interior
Bocca70

Post by Bocca70 »

They should honour it since smartphone integration is only ever dealer fit. However, not sure whether to start altering the deal as they have said nothing about their original offered part exchange value and they were expecting a September delivery at the time.
Spare wheel cover

Chris John

Post by Chris John »

I’m sure it’ll be covered in the small print that I have no doubt you read before signing 😏
Volvo XC40 T5 R-Drive Pro. Thunder Grey with lots of extras
Bocca70

Post by Bocca70 »

Of course! 😉
Spare wheel cover

Felindre

Post by Felindre »

They're not always out to screw every penny: When I ordered mine, in order to avoid the price going over £40k I ordered it with the towbar dealer fitted. The following day I realised the towbar was £1,175 but the towing pack, with fitted mudflaps front and rear, a full rubber boot lining, and full rubber mats front and rear was only £1,225. So I switched the order to this. Collecting I was expecting to pay the extra, but they honoured the original order price.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Mollie9

Post by Mollie9 »

I collected my new Volvo xc40 last weekend. The week before collection I noticed that Volvo had reduced the price of the vts s5 tracker which I had ordered. I spoke to my dealership and they honoured the Volvo price reduction so speak to your dealer ASAP before delivery and collection.
Bocca70

Post by Bocca70 »

Mollie9 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:23 am I collected my new Volvo xc40 last weekend. The week before collection I noticed that Volvo had reduced the price of the vts s5 tracker which I had ordered. I spoke to my dealership and they honoured the Volvo price reduction so speak to your dealer ASAP before delivery and collection.
Thanks and it’s always good to hear there’s been another delivered car.
Spare wheel cover