… I need some assistance…
Not sure what’s going on here.

Ok so back in June I ordered a XC40 inscription T3…. With the following extras:
Spare Wheel
Sunroof
Smartphone integration
Wireless charging
…. And most importantly
Driver Assistance Pack (Package cost - £1100)
Remember. I ordered this back in June.
(Ordered through a leasing company)

I have two questions:
QUESTION ONE
Now… car arrived last month. First time on the motorway this weekend … I went to activate the pilot assist…. and there wasn’t an option to activate it!!! It just kept offering me cruise control!!
Now I thought the pilot assist function came within the Driver Assistance package?? Am I wrong??

QUESTION TWO
… Blooming freezing today, so thought I would try the heated seats… but again!! There wasn’t an option to activate it!! Which is strange for I thought front heated seats was standard with inscription models.
Is this right???

It’s a 71 reg.

I looked on the Volvo website and I can see that the car that i originally built and ordered back in June is no longer an option.
So do you think they’ve given me a different car.
… or perhaps im just being dumb and not looking in the right place to activate these things …. But I honestly don’t think so.
Talking to my leasing company now to try and figure it out but interested in seeing want you guys think.

… what do you think??

Deleted User 3629

Post by Deleted User 3629 »

When you ordered the car did you get a print-out of all the equipment ordered so you can compare with what was delivered? With all the chip shortages etc you may well have differences, but you should be told what they are - after all, your lease charges would have been calculated on your original order?
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Heated seats were only standard on Inscription "Pro", for the normal Inscription you'd need to have added them as an option.

Driver Assistance package was downgraded due to the chip shortage to remove adaptive cruise, you should have been informed of this.
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

What he said, I've an Inscription from March, I paid £1500 for my driver assistance with pilot assist and Bliss. I think still charging £1100 without these 2 is a ripoff. Also, paid £550 for climate pack which gave me heated seats and steering wheel.

So no, not the wrong car, but you should have been informed what the driver assist consisted of.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

Hi Sowfi, I put up a pic re Climate Pack on your FB post.
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21