Could be a rare car

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
ForgotRafe

Post by ForgotRafe »

Whilst at the dealership today, the chap told me they’ve got their allocation through and it’s only 30 cars till next March!
XC40 FE D4 | Bursting Blue |19" wheels | Charcoal interior | Ordered November, delivered mid-March

Michaelxc40

Post by Michaelxc40 »

Spoke to my dealer today he said the same allocation for this next 12 months very low and they have already sold over half of it !!
Plus their last 4 orders have been declined by Volvo
He reckons volvo could suspend orders soon until they catch up with existing ones
T5 First edition Crystal White
ForgotRafe

Post by ForgotRafe »

I can see a lot of sense in pausing orders rather than give out very long lead times.
XC40 FE D4 | Bursting Blue |19" wheels | Charcoal interior | Ordered November, delivered mid-March
Becksie

Post by Becksie »

I hope my car will be here this side of summer, he interesting to see when other models rather than the FE start to be delivered
Ordered 12/03/18 - D4 R Design Pro - Fusion Red.
Build date - 02/11/18 :shock:
NickC

Post by NickC »

Have to admt I have sent very few on the roads, well none to be precise and thats on a trip to the west country from Norfolk so round m25,m3 and m5. Also surrey traffic police who attended my accident said this was the first one they had seen.
abby606

Post by abby606 »

My order was cancelled. If I re-order now I lose out on the finance offer which is worse than when I originally ordered.

Might buy an F-Pace :roll:
Andy S

Post by Andy S »

abby606 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:14 pm
Might buy an F-Pace :roll:
Now that is a brave decision!

Whilst I didn't have serious issues with my 1st Ed F Pace (I classed them as minor and annoying), I know a number of people who did. And the F pace forum continues to demonstrate that JLR have got some serious issues .
T5: Crystal White: 1st Edition: 20" Wheels: Lava Orange: Rubber Mats: Tow-bar: Proud owner since early April :D
Harrydog

Post by Harrydog »

Yes but at least he will have a car to moan about!
Have you looked at the Lexus NX? Loads of kit and fab customer service. Get one on a 24 hour test, rather than the 1/2 hour Volvo offer :twisted: