Prices on new

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
pwliv

Post by pwliv »

When I was looking in May I was offered very good discounts through Carwow, but when I followed up they were for delivery "maybe October", and I suspect I would still be waiting (not to mention having almost all of the options I wanted would by that time be "no longer available due to chip shortage"). I went for a Selekt used model with 2k on the clock and all the options I wanted with delivery the following week.
Paul
Denim Blue T3 Momentum auto (2021), Pilot assist, Climate, Parking assist

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Ordered a new XC40 R-Design Pro B4 AWD, Denim Blue with all the extras (except sunroof) today.
I hadn’t intended to, only 12500miles on my current FE and in immaculate condition, I was going to take out a 5 year service plan on it and pay off the PCP but the dealer made me an offer I couldn’t refuse…
They have given me £33k trade in on the FE (£10k equity) and a 9.7% car wow discount on the RRP of the car. Took all the insurance extras, wheels,tyres, cosmetic and GAP, paint protection and 5yr service contract.
£500 deposit, £400pcm on PCP for the lot.
Expected delivery next March.

I tried to resist but failed miserably 😉
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.