VOC aka Volvo Cars App

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Rockford

Post by Rockford »

Alas, they lie! The functionality may be built-in to the app, but it's not usable/available currently.
MY21 T5 Recharge R-Design Pro in Thunder Grey

RealGoneKid

Post by RealGoneKid »

The time to finish charge I’m finding most inaccurate.

It seems to indicate way too fast initially, then continually review it until it eventually settles on a finish time which suggests over 4 hours. Usually around an hour overstated.

So far, not much progress from when we last had charging times, which were much more linear and accurate.

I shall feed back.
T5 Recharge PHEV MY21, R Design Pro, Glacier Silver, Lounge & Climate packs. New purchase from dealer stock Oct 20. Ceramic Coated after purchase.
Wedgie

Post by Wedgie »

Just a thought folks, when I sell my current car will I still be able to unlock and start it from the app? Sounding the horns and flashing the lights might be fun too ;)
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Wedgie wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 pm Just a thought folks, when I sell my current car will I still be able to unlock and start it from the app? Sounding the horns and flashing the lights might be fun too ;)

If the new owner doesn’t sign up and use the app with his car then probably yes! I could do that now with my previous BMW as the new owner hasn’t taken over the equivalent app and I can still “see” the car. Haven’t tried it though. 🤔
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
xbimmer

Post by xbimmer »

Volvo have stopped offering the 2y renewal - now it's 1y or nothing and consequently more expensive!
D4 R-design in black.