Volvo summer promo includes Polestar for £595

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
ciuncky

Post by ciuncky »

I remember reading here some members did it for a T4, in spite of Volvo saying it's only available for T5.
I've got a T4 AWD, and pondering if i should get or not - i tend to do a lot of city driving to work atm, about 1/4 personal trips and the rest of 3/4 commuting.

But i also tend to drive with a pretty heavy foot, at least while commuting as personal trips are a bit prone to "SLOW DOWN!!!" sounds from a pregnant missus.

So... thoughts? Anyone finding it useful or could mention their experience with this?
Many thanks!
Al

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

The latest UK model list. Don't see a T4 there.

https://engineered.polestar.com/uk/mode ... l=new-xc40
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

ciuncky wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:09 pm I remember reading here some members did it for a T4, in spite of Volvo saying it's only available for T5.
I've got a T4 AWD, and pondering if i should get or not - i tend to do a lot of city driving to work atm, about 1/4 personal trips and the rest of 3/4 commuting.

But i also tend to drive with a pretty heavy foot, at least while commuting as personal trips are a bit prone to "SLOW DOWN!!!" sounds from a pregnant missus.

So... thoughts? Anyone finding it useful or could mention their experience with this?
Many thanks!
Al

My report on my Polestarred D4 from way back in time: -

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=553&hilit=Polestar&start=20#p5890
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
ciuncky

Post by ciuncky »

pjm007 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:14 pm The latest UK model list. Don't see a T4 there.

https://engineered.polestar.com/uk/mode ... l=new-xc40
Oh i see, thanks man! Not sure why i sort of assumed T4=D4 when it comes to Polestar.
I'll probably still ask whenever i send it in for the anual service