Boot liner OFFER

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
AndyG

Post by AndyG »

Hello everyone,

Just in case you hadn't seen and were on the look out for a boot liner. I have just picked one up from Volvo as they are on offer until the end of the month I think.
I have an XC40 and the liner is made to measure, reversible (carpet one side, plastic the other). It also has a foldable aspect which can extend out if you have put the back seats down and want to cover those. I got it for Β£99 as opposed to Β£150.
Hope this helps someone πŸ‘πŸ»

Hans Antoes

Post by Hans Antoes »

Thanks. Not for me though. I have a old thick blanket I use. Good for garden stuff, lawnmower, wood chipper and bikes and refuse tip runs. Cheap as well - cost nothing πŸ™‚
Chris John

Post by Chris John »

Hans Antoes wrote: ↑Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:25 am Thanks. Not for me though. I have a old thick blanket I use. Good for garden stuff, lawnmower, wood chipper and bikes and refuse tip runs. Cheap as well - cost nothing πŸ™‚
Wow you use an old blanket in a Β£40k plus motor. Let me guess you walk through John Lewis to go to Primark πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.
Volvo XC40 T5 R-Drive Pro. Thunder Grey with lots of extras
Hans Antoes

Post by Hans Antoes »

No need to try for an insult, or was it a try for a joke πŸ™‚.

It's a clean old blanket, a nice one. Does the job.

FWIW I never shop at Primark, and my "bought new" T4 AWD RDesign cost me a little over Β£30k in late 2019, and there's not a mark on it, inside and out - the blanket works a treat πŸ™‚.

Although the pandemic means I've only done 8k miles in that time, so an unblemished car is to be expected I suppose.
Rockford

Post by Rockford »

The OEM Volvo liner isn't a patch on the Carbox one:
https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbveh ... X2xH89b9Yh
No affiliation to either manufacturer or retailer; just a happy customer.
May not work if you have the folding floor though.
MY21 T5 Recharge R-Design Pro in Thunder Grey
Littletaffia

Post by Littletaffia »

I've always bought Hatchbag products for all of our cars because we had dogs. Bought one for the XC40 and like it's previous fittings it does so like a glove. Very strong, totally waterproof and easy to attach to the car. Sadly our dog died a month ago and the bag is now in storage. Expensive but well worth it if you want to prevent any kind of damage or dirt in the boot.

https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/volvo-xc40-2018-onwards
B4 Inscription Pro Auto. Pebble Grey.