VOC is now Volvo Cars

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
ropetko

Post by ropetko »

Yes, the flashing red light means the alarm is active. If you turn on climate, you'll notice a stream of red rays coming from the dashboard, indicating the air is blowing.
BTW, all I see is the white car, but with sunroof (as on my car), while my real car is orange red. When I click on the bottom car icon I can see the front side of orange red XC40, similar to my car. Do you all have your car colors on the home screen?
XC40 D4 AWD R-Design 140 kW 2018

Felindre

Post by Felindre »

Yes, mine shows the correct red, this change appeared yesterday for me.

Ah, just logged in and the car was white with a sunroof. No and no. However after a couple of seconds it reverted to red no sunroof.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

When I tried to log in this morning I got the message saying it was taking longer than usual and to please wait.

I eventually logged in to find an invite asking me to pair a car, as no car was registered with the app. Now I have to go sit in the car and set it all up again - highly annoying.
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel
m@rk

Post by m@rk »

jamie307 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 am When I tried to log in this morning I got the message saying it was taking longer than usual and to please wait.

I eventually logged in to find an invite asking me to pair a car, as no car was registered with the app. Now I have to go sit in the car and set it all up again - highly annoying.
You might want to hold on a couple of hours

I had this some time back but a few hours later when I eventually got time to go and deal with it, the problem had gone away and was working fine.

The Volvo system is not glitch free :(
XC40 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro - Denim & Blonde
ropetko

Post by ropetko »

I got the same issue this morning! I even found the PIN I got a few months ago, but it didn’t work. Looks like some software vendor did a lousy job yesterday :(

UPDATE: it got better after a couple of hours. When the need’s gone, of course
XC40 D4 AWD R-Design 140 kW 2018