Trim differences - worth it?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dominikanos

Post by Dominikanos »

Hey all,

my mother is looking up XC40 nad we got a really nice deal for Momentum CORE model in automatic, but it additionaly has the waste bin and hook, front and rear sensor plus backing camera, Apple CarPlay (hence no need for the navigation package, carplay is better for my mother), heated seats and steering wheel and electronic lumbar supports plus frameless rearview mirror. Oh yeah and reserve wheel plus the one year free data simcard is in the deal also. The small 3 cylinder is perfectly okay for my mom. Are there any noticable differences in the higher trims? Say Momentum - Momentum Pro?

Thanks

eugen61

Post by eugen61 »

There are notable differences between trim levels. You can easily check the differences in your market by accessing the local Volvo website and car configurator, choose XC40 and trim differences will be listed. You can also download your local market price list and find detailed description for each trim level.
72 dudes

Post by 72 dudes »

That Momentum Core model you have found has a lot of added extras, so if it's at a good price, grab it.

The only thing which might concern me is that the Core model (T2) "only" has 129 ps, while all other trim levels of the 1.5 engine (T3) have 163 ps. Make sure it's enough for your needs.
T4 Inscription FWD, Denim Blue, blonde interior. Winter pack and rear view camera.
Delivered 10/03/20.
Fun car, 2006 Mercedes SLK 350
Business car, 2007 Mercedes A180 CDi
Advanced driver since 1985.