purchase the equipment

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
asb

Post by asb »

Good evening,
Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase the equipment in isolation: Foldable load floor with cargo divider and grocery bag holder?
Thank you!

Felindre

Post by Felindre »

From my experience switching to a spare wheel (in another thread) yes with helpful spares department and the help from members on here you can.

I take it like me you have the lift up one piece flat floor cover? I couldn't find any way to remove it, seems you might have to get at it from behind the seats to unscrew? The folding floor also has what appears to be clips on the side holding it in place, which are not there for the fixed floor.

First thing i did was call the parts department and ask them, the one's in swansea were very helpful.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
ropetko

Post by ropetko »

asb wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm Good evening,
Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase the equipment in isolation: Foldable load floor with cargo divider and grocery bag holder?
Thank you!
A few months ago I was told by the Volvo dealer in Croatia that such a thing is not possible, although I doubt that. So I purchased an XC40 with cargo divider and a grocery bag holder. I didn't want to have a car without that piece of equipment and is certainly one of the most used assets in my car :)
XC40 D4 AWD R-Design 140 kW 2018
Reg639

Post by Reg639 »

I had an old cargo net with four hooks from my previous VW Golf. Holds the groceries, step Ladders, tool boxes etc well on my non-folding floor.
mr.vladis

Post by mr.vladis »

Reg639 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:08 pm I had an old cargo net with four hooks from my previous VW Golf. Holds the groceries, step Ladders, tool boxes etc well on my non-folding floor.
That's not the same. I used nets before, but that folding floor is awesome!
My shopping never was so convinient.
Reg639

Post by Reg639 »

mr.vladis wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:32 pm
Reg639 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:08 pm I had an old cargo net with four hooks from my previous VW Golf. Holds the groceries, step Ladders, tool boxes etc well on my non-folding floor.
That's not the same. I used nets before, but that folding floor is awesome!
My shopping never was so convinient.
Yes, you are quite correct an old net isn't the same as a folding floor.

These, Covid, days though I'm only going to the shop every two or three weeks so a net works well for the whole boot.
asb

Post by asb »

Thank you all