Price drop - 3 sim

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

So I got an email telling me there has been a price drop.

5C000A92-560B-446B-ADDD-A387ACCCE740.jpeg

R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Thanks for the heads up Dermottdog. I've being waiting for an offer. £31.39 exceeds my expectations so ordered one just now :D
m@rk

Post by m@rk »

Good call. Considering these things only start the 24 month countdown when you start using them, at this price, for some it will be worth getting even if they are a few months away from emend of their first twelve months of ownership
XC40 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro - Denim & Blonde
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

Does the 3 SIM activate the 24 month currency once it is installed in the vehicle? My vodafone SIM will expire in July so wouldn't need to use the 3 SIM until then.
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Metroman wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:45 pm Does the 3 SIM activate the 24 month currency once it is installed in the vehicle? My vodafone SIM will expire in July so wouldn't need to use the 3 SIM until then.
Yep, will remain 24 months until installed. After all, Amazon are just the retailer and the card might be sat on the shelf for weeks and weeks.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Metroman

Post by Metroman »

Thanks for that, I just ordered one . That'll get installed when the current vodafone SIM expires
XC40 D3 Inscription Pro Auto in Denim Blue with Convenience, Xenium and Intellisafe pro packs plus smartphone integration , tinted rear windows and spare wheel.