Take me home!

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Before starting a journey, and with no destination in the SatNav, the command "take me home" sets Home as your final destination. It's quite nice just jumping in and saying that, rather than waiting for the SatNav to start up and fiddling with the screen.

However today while driving a route I thought sod this I want to go home, so I said "take me home" and what does it do? "Adding Home as a waypoint"... :cry:

Yeah that's really what a driver who shouts "take me home" wants you to do, thanks for that. :roll:
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel

Terms and Condiments

Post by Terms and Condiments »

There isn't a real person in there, behind the dash!

Same with any computer - garbage in, garbage out.

You need to cancel the existing navigation, then ask it to take it home. Unless there really is a person in the dash and then perhaps you should have said "please" and not shouted.
Deleted User 3359

Post by Deleted User 3359 »

When you set up a route, and then try to navigate to another location, that is added as a waypoint... Quite clear in the manual... You say "Cancel Itinerary" to get rid of the existing route