MY22?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Anyone seen any MY22 details yet?

Hopefully there will some little enhancements rather than deletions. :roll:
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel

jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

The MY22 price list is out:

https://www.volvocars.com/uk/buy/resear ... -pricelist

They've have decoupled Active Bending Headlights and front fog lights from the Pro versions so you can now add a lighting pack to any model exc Momentum Core, and they've done similar with a seat pack.

Other changes include leather steering wheel and gear knob now become "tailored" instead of leather, and the A-pillar parking ticket holder has returned!

A new Inscription Expression is now their cheapest plug-in hybrid
Last edited by jamie307 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel
m@rk

Post by m@rk »

Those are very subtle changes :)

The only thing I have spotted that can be called new is the Low Speed Exterior Sound Speaker on the PHEV
XC40 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro - Denim & Blonde

Deeg

Post by Deeg »

Cant see lava option anymore for interior
black r-design b4 awd with lounge, climate, versatility, driver assist, tow-bar and lava
jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Deeg wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:52 pm Cant see lava option anymore for interior
Thank goodness! It reduced the size of the second hand market for acceptably upholstered XC40s.
backtobase

Post by backtobase »

Hello. First time commenting but have been hanging around for a while. This forum is excellent and very informative.

I’d been waiting for the MY22 update before deciding whether to splash out on a new XC40 (have been carless for a couple years - last car a V40). Must say I’m a little disappointed Android Automotive has not been rolled out across the rest of the XC40 range. S and V90 have got it coming as part of their MY22 update and the ever so slightly refreshed XC60 too.

I wouldn’t be too fussed but I understand it is not something that can be upgraded later on. Very keen on the XC40 but on the fence now about whether to buy.

Looks like the Lounge pack has been discontinued, if I have read the price list correctly.
MY21 B4 R Design Onyx Black
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Good news that the Lounge pack has gone and you can select the 360 surround cameras as a standalone option again
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
Rollo

Post by Rollo »

Probably better to put your money in the mechanicals rather than software and frippery.

Always best to have reliable mechanics - engine, gearbox, drive train - rather than the latest, soon to be next month's obsolete, software, and heated gimmickry
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

No mention of Polestar Optimisation?
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
asb

Post by asb »

The equipment is not the same for Portugal, it is a pity, because these items are new to the Inscription de serie. Some items I had to pay as an option. The order was placed on March 16th, and it probably won't be a MY22.

Anti-theft Alarm including Immobiliser, Volume Sensor and Level Sensor
Power Driver Seat with Memory for Seat and Exterior Mirrors
Front Park Assist