Looking to Buy a New or Used Volvo XC40

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
ropetko

Post by ropetko »

Faria wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:06 pm I have D4 AWD r design pro late 2019 model with Driver assist, sunroof, parking assist, BLIS, convenience pack, heated seat and windscreen , intellisafe. Its a gorgeous red color with 20 inch wheel. Let me know if you are interested. Mileage done is 9600
Faria, that D4 looks almost as mine D4 AWD R-Design 140kW that I bought used a few months ago, with all those perks, the same colour but yours is a bit younger and with excellent mileage. I am not interested because I love my red XC40 beauty, but I know my neighbour (we are in Croatia) would be interested. Not kidding. Can we somehow get in touch in case your car has the driver's seat on the left side?
XC40 D4 AWD R-Design 140 kW 2018

TrevG

Post by TrevG »

I have just traded in my T4 R Design AWD it has only covered 8900 miles In the two years I have had it it’s been excellent average mpg 35
I have just purchased 2 wheel drive B4 replacement coming in two weeks time so looking to more mpg from mild hybrid and two wheel drive configuration
Strange times to purchase a car no test drive and no idea how the car performs if it lives up to the out going cars performance I will be more than pleased
XC40 R Design T4 Fusion Red, winter pack, electric tailgate,Sunroof, reversing camera, mud flaps ,boot liner, fitted rubber mats, and spare wheel