Rubber Swedish Flag

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
chingf0rd

Post by chingf0rd »

Got mine today - thank you Ben
MY19 FE / Crystal White / T5 / Polestar / Ordered Jan 2018 / Delivered June 2018

Beeko Bill

Post by Beeko Bill »

How do I get one of these, what is the cost, how difficult is the installation and what’s the likelihood of it damaging paintwork if it were to be ripped off? October still a long time away but I am enjoying this forum....very informative.
Shaenei

Post by Shaenei »

Beeko Bill wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 pm How do I get one of these, what is the cost, how difficult is the installation and what’s the likelihood of it damaging paintwork if it were to be ripped off? October still a long time away but I am enjoying this forum....very informative.
You need to order from here http://www.swedish-connection.nl/nl/bad ... ber-detail

Payment is via BAC's and worked out for me to be around £15, that's inclusive of charges , postage from Holland etc

It sticks on so in theory could pull paint off but with a hairdryer you could get out off with no damage.
XC40 Crystal White First Edition with T5 engine polestar'ed, lava carpet & 19" Alloys

Ordered: 11th March
Delivered: 19th October
DieselDoug

Post by DieselDoug »

Recieved my Flags today,cheers Ben.
XC40 FE Fusion Red ,19” Wheels ,No Skooshers, Delivered 02/06/18
KentishWelsh

Post by KentishWelsh »

Got mine today. Only slight issue is my wife mocking me for the purchase :cry:
D4 Inscription
Benderbij

Post by Benderbij »

The flag is sold out in our webshop: www.swedish-connection.nl

Because of many requests we'll restock and we'll be able to ship again from next week.
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Got mine today. Thank you Ben.

Investigating options now and all ideas sought as to where to fix it - inside the car, but still visible, rather than outside so it can’t be lost, stolen or mangled in a car wash.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
mattdesign

Post by mattdesign »

So everyone in the UK that has their car (especially those with a flag) – will you be parking / hiding your cars somewhere safe on Saturday afternoon just in case England lose to Sweden...?

I know in the past German cars were vandalised after England lost to Germany.
XC40 | R-Design Pro | D4 AWD | Black Stone
20" | Xenium | Intellisafe Pro | Convenience | Harman Kardon | Keyless
Gear shift paddles | Wireless charging | Smartphone integration | Power child locks
Ordered 22/05/18 | Delivered 21/01/19
David56

Post by David56 »

I have an incredibly clever plan....I have a Rover and a Hillman badge which I will put each end of my car.
That'll fool them! ....shhhh tell no one.
First Edition T5 in Fusion Red with 20" Alloys.
Now Sold
smartdj

Post by smartdj »

Flag arrived to day. Thanks Ben for all your help, Volvo could learn a thing or two.

Now all I need is the actual car - come on Volvo!!
XC40 I T5 I FE I Silver with 20" I Ordered 9/3 I Due 18/9