Could there be a return appearance on the cards?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Logged on for the first time in a couple of years or so.

I see I am still in the lead in terms of total number of posts! Must have been a very gobby user back in the early days of 2018 when we were all learning the quirky features of this car.

Some of you (Boomer etc?) may remember I had one of the very first FEs (D4) and sold it at a REAL profit after 6 months. I was also probably the first to Polestar their XC40. Had a couple of BMWs since.

Have just agreed a new XC40 purchase, but the deal is not yet final. Watch this space.

A fully loaded (FE equivalent) Inscription Pro MY20 T5 - one of the last I presume before the hybrid engine. Great deal including a part-ex and favourable PCP terms.

I am totally out of date wrt the expertise you all must have shared since 2018 so - is that a good option? Any major negatives with the T5? What about the Inscription v. the R-Design?

Thanks in anticipation.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o