Service package

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Spaceryder

Post by Spaceryder »

Rockford wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:21 pm I enquired about one today for my 6 month old T5 PHEV to cover the first three services, a brake fluid change and its first MOT and it came to £1050 or thereabouts vs. a 'pay as you go' price of £1350.
So not a million miles off yours when you add in the two extra MOTs.
Thanks, good to know

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Been quoted £2065 for 5 year (4th to 8th) service plan by local main dealer.
“This Marshall Volvo Nottingham service plan will cover your vehicle for its next 5 services and costs just £2,065.13 inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate(s). You can pay by monthly Direct Debit or alternatively cover the whole cost now with an upfront payment”
“ Benefits of the Marshall Service Plan:
• 10% off all mechanical repairs, tyres and labour
• 10% off all accessories, including fitting
• £45 MOTs for the duration of the policy
• Free wash and vacuum on every servicing visit
• Free puncture repairs
• Free seasonal checks”

Had a chat with the salesman who sold me the car 3yrs ago.
He told me the only thing he can’t spec at the moment is the BLIS, everything else on my FE available. Reckons he could get me a new B4 on PCP, zero deposit and maintaining same monthly payments I’m making now due to current trade in prices. Food for thought…
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
gripross

Post by gripross »

Rifleman wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:36 pm Been quoted £2065 for 5 year (4th to 8th) service plan by local main dealer.
“This Marshall Volvo Nottingham service plan will cover your vehicle for its next 5 services and costs just £2,065.13 inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate(s). You can pay by monthly Direct Debit or alternatively cover the whole cost now with an upfront payment”
• Free puncture repairs
• Free seasonal checks”

He told me the only thing he can’t spec at the moment is the BLIS, everything else on my FE available. Reckons he could get me a new B4 on PCP, zero deposit and maintaining same monthly payments I’m making now due to current trade in prices. Food for thought…
What payments are you paying if you don’t mind me asking… am presuming there’s good equity in the car to cover deposit… snd if you do buy.., take the service pack which is a bargain at £599
Ordered XC40 B4 FWD Ultimate in Vapour Grey 26/08/23 Factory Order Quoted 12 week Delivery
Delivered 24th January 2024

Gone XC40 B4P R Design Pro Pearl White factory order ( ordered 13/07/21) took delivery 18/10/21
Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

gripross wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:01 pm
Rifleman wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:36 pm Been quoted £2065 for 5 year (4th to 8th) service plan by local main dealer.
• Free puncture repairs
• Free seasonal checks”

What payments are you paying if you don’t mind me asking… am presuming there’s good equity in the car to cover deposit… snd if you do buy.., take the service pack which is a bargain at £599
Not as much of a bargain as when I bought the FE, 3yr plan for free! Paying £399pm on the PCP at the moment…
XC40 | First Edition | 2.0 D4 AWD | Bursting Blue | 19" wheels | Ordered 11/03/18 | Delivered 19th October 2018.
gripross

Post by gripross »

yes from what i know about PCPs ....a decent car being traded in is making a substantial amount towards upfront deposit,,, and after all if you can get a brand new car for same money you will have the peace of mind of a 3 year warranty again giving you worry free motoring, And as its a FE you may be able to push em to getting enough for it to spec some nice options
Ordered XC40 B4 FWD Ultimate in Vapour Grey 26/08/23 Factory Order Quoted 12 week Delivery
Delivered 24th January 2024

Gone XC40 B4P R Design Pro Pearl White factory order ( ordered 13/07/21) took delivery 18/10/21