Off she goes....

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
senwar

Post by senwar »

After 2y 7m ownership, I have said goodbye to my FE this afternoon.

First lease car I have ever had and a great experience. Very sad to see it go but it goes with good memories and as a lease I would have only had it another 5 months maximum anyway.

It's been a truly fantastic car. Wasn't my first choice when I got it (I'd 'ordered' an XC60) but got a good deal and can't believe how quick it's passed.

It's not been full plain sailing as had a few issues along the way but the car was that good I got over them - even what I believe to have been a faulty sunroof didn't put me off (documented on here during my active days). Had a few rattles but they seemed to disappear over time.

I genuinely believe these cars are fantastic value and had the electric version not been hugely overpriced (in my opinion) I would have got one of those for sure. As it is, I'm picking up a new XC60 at the weekend. Feels weird getting something I was going to get nearly 3yrs ago but I actually like the infotainment and the way the car works so makes sense (plus the deal I got and 0% made it a no brainer). I nearly ordered a Polestar 2 but the deal on the 60 was too good to miss

I'll always have a soft spot for the 40 - a lovely looker, something different and on my list already of cars I have missed once gone.
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels

ACertainAge

Post by ACertainAge »

Sad day.