Wash and go anybody?

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Saw this on FB. Search Volvo mobile car wash. Available within the M25.

78D744B4-AFD2-4631-919D-E738EEA427E9.png

R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.

Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

£22 for a quick tickle of a car wash..... That there London, the streets are paved with gold I tell thee!!
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

Bernard Bernardsson wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:26 pm £22 for a quick tickle of a car wash..... That there London, the streets are paved with gold I tell thee!!
True. Living within the M25 myself, if I book the car wash, I’ll ask them to dispense with the sponge and wash it using the abundance of £5 notes that are stuffed in all my pockets😀.
R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Sponge!! Sponge!! My God sir are you mad?? There's a thread somewhere on here that suggests your pockets full of soapy fivers would actually be a cheap option for anything to be allowed near the hallowed paint of an xc40!! Up north we squirt a bit of fairy liquid on the bonnet and roof then drive down the motorway in the (constant) rain from one Dark, Satanic, Milltown to another, to wash our cars!
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D