Dynamic Symbol

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Notsure

Post by Notsure »

Can anybody advise as to the meaning of the 'dynamic symbol' producing the image below as I can't seem to find a reference to it anywhere ?

Orange advisory square with car and arrow pointing forward
Thanks

IMG_20200529_173404.jpg

T4 R Design, Auto, Crystal White, Convenience Pack, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, Front Park Assist, Smartphone Integration, Tempa spare wheel and jack.

jamie307

Post by jamie307 »

Typically the symbol there would be associated with the message displayed underneath. It could just be a reminder that the ignition is on - under what circumstances does it show up?
T3 Momentum Pro Auto MY20 - Thunder Grey - Intellisafe Surround - Winter Plus - 360 Camera - Tinted Windows - City Map inlays - Spare Wheel
Notsure

Post by Notsure »

It appeared first when I was sat in the car having discovered that I had the issue with the SOS button (well documented)
I know it’s not related to that but frustrated that I can’t find a reference to it anywhere.
T4 R Design, Auto, Crystal White, Convenience Pack, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, Front Park Assist, Smartphone Integration, Tempa spare wheel and jack.
Deleted User 2504

Post by Deleted User 2504 »

I’ve just tried this. It comes on when you press the button to switch on the ignition (but not start it - without your foot on the brake pedal) and with the drivers door open.

I suppose it’s saying ‘I’m ready to go but there’s an issue’.

I can’t find it in the manual either.
Notsure

Post by Notsure »

Thanks for that @builderman5, I’ll try that in the morning to see if I can re-produce it as well.
Notsure

Post by Notsure »

Yep, exactly as you say @Builderman5 so thanks for that.

‘I’m ready to go but there’s an issue’
Deleted User 2504

Post by Deleted User 2504 »

👍🏻