SatNav destinations

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
WelshRobin

Post by WelshRobin »

While I've been stuck at home during the Covid lockdown I've been storing some of the destinations I hope to be able to re-visit one day! The Navigation manual states that stored destinations can be re-ordered (e.g alphabetically) but I cannot find how to do this. Advice please!

destination sort.png

72 dudes

Post by 72 dudes »

Must admit I'm not sure how to do this via the central screen, but I found a way to bring up previous destinations using the right hand steering wheel controls.

Press the folders button. The sub screen appears near the rev counter.

Use the right button to navigate to .. err Navigation and press the down button to bring up previous destinations.
T4 Inscription FWD, Denim Blue, blonde interior. Winter pack and rear view camera.
Delivered 10/03/20.
Fun car, 2006 Mercedes SLK 350
Business car, 2007 Mercedes A180 CDi
Advanced driver since 1985.
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

From the map screen press "Set Destination".
On the next screen there is a row at the top where you can select how you want to display the destination. In the picture below I selected recent.

20200525_095328.jpg

XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
squint

Post by squint »

But WelshRobin wants those in alphabetical order
Regretfully rejected R Design, Glacier Silver, T4 Auto FWD Convenience Pack, Front Park Assist,Power Glass Tilt & Slide,Smartphone Integration,Winter Pack, Mudflaps
Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

squint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 am But WelshRobin wants those in alphabetical order
Which you do from the library tab. See below. This opens up more tabs for sorting the entries.

20200525_115504.jpg

XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
WelshRobin

Post by WelshRobin »

Thank you Skyrimmer. I have been to ‘Library’ several times but I hadn’t realised that ‘Name’ would re-order alphabetically. A useful feature if you have more than a few stored destinations.