Driving Journal not displaying routes

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
morganj

Post by morganj »

@Rocket

If you don’t mind me asking when did you order and when did you receive your Twin?

I ordered in early January and currently I’m looking at June / July delivery which will likely now be further delayed due to CoVid-19 closure of Ghent factory.

I still have not had the chance to drive one yet as even the dealer has not received their specimen yet.

Any comments or words of wisdom you can share about your car?
NOW XC60 Plus, Dark T6 Recharge. Vapor Grey

PREVIOUS XC40 T5 Recharge MY21 | Versatility | Driver assist| Techic | Light | Semi-auto Park assist

Rocket

Post by Rocket »

@morganj: Sure. That’s the whole point of these forums to share experiences. I ordered in August 2019. Here too I ordered without even knowing how it drives or feels. So it was all in all a very pleasant surprise to get to drive it on delivery. Have learned a lot about it in the past 2 months. Read my other posts for more info.
XC40 T5 Twin Engine R-Design | Fusion Red | FEB 2020 Delivery
Full options except Keyless Entry, Heated Seats & Steering Wheel, Gear Shift Pads on Steering Wheel
mac969

Post by mac969 »

Dear Rocket,

I have been struggling with this problem for last 6-8 months. Sometimes VOC shows route details, sometimes not. But in the last 4 months all detailed information has been disappeared. I think this have taken place because of more strict GDPR and other bshit new data privacy stuff. I tried your advice, but it does not work for me. Does your VOC's detailed display routes work for you now?

Thank you and regards and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Tamas