T5 Twin Engine arrived today!

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
VolvoNL

Post by VolvoNL »

So excited, will post more details soon! Getting a ceramic coating over the weekend.
XC40 T5 Twin Engine, Inscription, Denim Blue, Blonde, Full Options

Deleted User 2507

Post by Deleted User 2507 »

Hurry up with your pictures and details. thoughts ;) I'm waiting on exactly the same car and colour :lol:
pasti3008

Post by pasti3008 »

I'm getting mine on Thursday.
PHEV Inscription auto/ denim blue/black interior/xenium, convenience, winter and intellisafe pro packs :D
MoosePT

Post by MoosePT »

Hello @VolvoNL,

how about first impressions? Please give us some photos and feedback :D

Dealer just called today and said that the delivery is now expected between March 24/27. Exciting times!!

Cheers,
J
Inscription T5 TwEn in Onyx Black - Business Pro Pack, Park Assist Pack, Fog Lights - Order placed: September 2019 // Delivery Date: April 3rd 2020
morganj

Post by morganj »

Dealer just mailed me today and told me they have to change from MY20 to MY21.

Color will change from white to black. Not too concerned about that. I think the XC40 looks pretty “mean” in black.

Good news is that they will honor all add-on packages and systems that I ordered for original price.

Overall disappointed that delivery will likely be delayed but otherwise I’m still satisfied.

Just have to live with the V40xc I’m currently loaning for a little longer.

Damn I miss my Porsche right now 😳
NOW XC60 Plus, Dark T6 Recharge. Vapor Grey

PREVIOUS XC40 T5 Recharge MY21 | Versatility | Driver assist| Techic | Light | Semi-auto Park assist
VolvoNL

Post by VolvoNL »

My first impressions (after 400 km):

- Spacious: outside it is modest, but inside it is very spacious for a family
- Comfortable: the heated seats (4), the panoramic roof, the suspension, it's all great
- Short distances (I live 20-25 km from my business) are amazing: often 0,1 liter petrol and the rest is electric (pure)
- Great mileage: I drove about 400 km, including 300 km of Dutch highway: 6,0 liters/100 km
- Charging: about 3 hours at a fast charging station, but at least 5-6 hours with a regular plug (decided to get both cables)
- Karma: people tend to react very well to this compact luxurious vehicle, most importantly: we love it!
XC40 T5 Twin Engine, Inscription, Denim Blue, Blonde, Full Options