Saw my twin travelling in front of me this morning

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Goldfish

Post by Goldfish »

The very first time

But she is wearing a different pair of shoes.

Greetings :)

DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

Goldfish wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:55 pm The very first time

But she is wearing a different pair of shoes.

Greetings :)
How strange! that same happened to me yesterday as well yesterday.

I went months without seeing any Bursting Blue R-design XC40's and have now seen 2 others (neither exactly the same) in the last week in my local area.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

Same happened to me a few days ago, but was following me, and next day saw another one, months after getting mine.

In what way weren't they exactly the same? Would have thought they would be.

Chris
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.
Deleted User 2525

Post by Deleted User 2525 »

In over a year of driving my XC40 I've only seen a handful, perhaps three or four, other XC40s. More forum members here than I've seen cars. Surprising as it was a UK car of the year. Makes you wonder if they're selling enough.
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

ChrisLF wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:42 pm In what way weren't they exactly the same? Would have thought they would be.
One was the wheels (19 vs 20) and the other was engine (T3 vs T5).

If you want to see loads of XC40's make your way down to Hasting's in Kent. Saw 12 in one day! By the end of the day it was 'not another one!'
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
Bernard Bernardsson

Post by Bernard Bernardsson »

Not, very common are they, usually when you've made your mind up over a car and ordered one, you see them everywhere,. Ordered a week and a half ago, only seen one, but that does live round the corner!
D4 Inscription, Denim Blue, Blond, wiv winter pack, rear camera, spare wheel, and a towbar.
Ordered 14th Feb, delivery down as 29th May😞
Delivered, 1st September 20, now climate pack :D