T5 Twin Engine Delivery

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
VolvoNL

Post by VolvoNL »

Very exiting news today, my dealer just confirmed that my T5 Twin Engine will be delivered later this month @TheNetherlands
XC40 T5 Twin Engine, Inscription, Denim Blue, Blonde, Full Options

morganj

Post by morganj »

Please post here your thoughts and ideas.

Waiting for delivery of mine in May / June
NOW XC60 Plus, Dark T6 Recharge. Vapor Grey

PREVIOUS XC40 T5 Recharge MY21 | Versatility | Driver assist| Techic | Light | Semi-auto Park assist
pasti3008

Post by pasti3008 »

That is exciting! I'm hoping for an early match delivery. Fingers crossed :x
PHEV Inscription auto/ denim blue/black interior/xenium, convenience, winter and intellisafe pro packs :D
MoosePT

Post by MoosePT »

Great news VolvoNL!

I was wondering if this info was a spontaneous initiative from your dealer of if you had to chase them?
I've ordered the car in September and the only feedback I've got was in December after asking for any news... and the news were that the delivery was delayed for a month. Apart from that, no communications whatsoever since September.

Anyone knows how the orders are processed? I still can't get it why I've ordered the car in September (the dealer told me that they had a slot available) and the delivery is delayed from end of February to early April, when in other dealers/markets it seems that there's no delay at all.

Cheers!
Inscription T5 TwEn in Onyx Black - Business Pro Pack, Park Assist Pack, Fog Lights - Order placed: September 2019 // Delivery Date: April 3rd 2020
lfpcorreia

Post by lfpcorreia »

MoosePT wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:47 pm Great news VolvoNL!

I was wondering if this info was a spontaneous initiative from your dealer of if you had to chase them?
I've ordered the car in September and the only feedback I've got was in December after asking for any news... and the news were that the delivery was delayed for a month. Apart from that, no communications whatsoever since September.

Anyone knows how the orders are processed? I still can't get it why I've ordered the car in September (the dealer told me that they had a slot available) and the delivery is delayed from end of February to early April, when in other dealers/markets it seems that there's no delay at all.

Cheers!
Delay from the battery supplier.. :/
T5 Twin-engine Momentum Plus
DarrenF

Post by DarrenF »

MoosePT wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:47 pm Anyone knows how the orders are processed? I still can't get it why I've ordered the car in September (the dealer told me that they had a slot available) and the delivery is delayed from end of February to early April, when in other dealers/markets it seems that there's no delay at all.
If you find out please let me know.

Talking on here I found someone that ordered the same XC40 T5 R design after me and got it nearly a month before my pick up. I heard nothing from my dealership unless I contact them but to fair it was ready on the day agreed when I ordered the car 5 months earlier so no complaints.
XC40 T5 R-Design Pro in Bursting Blue with Convenience, Intellisafe Pro, Winter Plus and Xenium Packs and a few other bits. Ordered July'19 picked up end of Nov'19.
VolvoNL

Post by VolvoNL »

@MoosePT: I didn't have to chase my dealer - he just sent me an e-mail stating that the car will be ready next week ;)
XC40 T5 Twin Engine, Inscription, Denim Blue, Blonde, Full Options
pasti3008

Post by pasti3008 »

Mine arrived last week. I'm waiting till March for delivery as I want a 2020 plate.
PHEV Inscription auto/ denim blue/black interior/xenium, convenience, winter and intellisafe pro packs :D
Deleted User 2507

Post by Deleted User 2507 »

Ordered via lease company this week T5 PHEV Inscription and have been told expected at dealership on 7th July, so 19 weeks. Quite happy with that was originally told 22 weeks.
hanifJ

Post by hanifJ »

Ordered in October and told it has arrived today at the Dealer (2nd March) and will pick up next Monday - Super excited
Current Car: Audi A3 S-Line Black Edition (with every option)

New Car: Volvo XC40 Hybrid (not so many options as you actually get some kit)