T4 FWD

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
enneo

Post by enneo »

Has anyone in the last month paid for a Volvo service plan for a T4 FWD, and been stopped from getting one ?
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack

MMMaisel

Post by MMMaisel »

If you have paid for a plan you have got a plan. When it's time for a service show your receipt.
alanplum241276

Post by alanplum241276 »

I paid for one...and got one on my T4 FWD. Few weeks ago.
MY20 T4 R-Design Pro FWD in Crystal White. Intellisafe Pro, Xenium Pack, Apple CarPlay, Spare Wheel
enneo

Post by enneo »

MMMaisel wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am If you have paid for a plan you have got a plan. When it's time for a service show your receipt.
I think you are a bit misguided with the comment. Unless you receive a communication from Volvo with written confirmation you have no service plan. What it states on your invoice will not get your vehicle serviced in 12 months time without you paying again.
XC 40 R-Design T4, Bursting Blue, Xenium Pack, Convenience Pack, Intellisafe Surround Pack, Tempa Spare Wheel + Jack
Dermottdog

Post by Dermottdog »

There has been a few posts like this recently. I paid for a five year plan. A week later, a conformation email was received outlining the service schedule.

6D4DD5B0-6D33-4328-A1DF-674E06CD472A.jpeg

R Design Pro T5 AWD in Crystal White. Convenience Pack, Front Parking and Apple Car. Couldn’t afford anything else!! Arriving late September 2019.
MMMaisel

Post by MMMaisel »

enneo wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:45 pm
MMMaisel wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:37 am If you have paid for a plan you have got a plan. When it's time for a service show your receipt.
I think you are a bit misguided with the comment. Unless you receive a communication from Volvo with written confirmation you have no service plan. What it states on your invoice will not get your vehicle serviced in 12 months time without you paying again.
That certainly is not correct.

Personally I do have a 5yr plan and a confirming email.

However if I just had the receipt of proof of my payment I'd be more than happy. If you have paid and have proof there wouldn't be any chance I'd pay again. It's just admin on their part. I'm fully familiar, with lots of experience, of consumer rights and they can't take two payments just because they've fouled up their admin processes.
enneo

Post by enneo »

MMMaisel wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:26 pm
enneo wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:45 pm
That certainly is not correct.

Personally I do have a 5yr plan and a confirming email.

However if I just had the receipt of proof of my payment I'd be more than happy. If you have paid and have proof there wouldn't be any chance I'd pay again. It's just admin on their part. I'm fully familiar, with lots of experience, of consumer rights and they can't take two payments just because they've fouled up their admin processes.
Consumer rights, there is no such thing in the UK today, completely lawless society as seen every day!! Why not say you have the confirmation in the first place. Receipt of payment would not hold up. I used to work in the real world, bit sadly the me me society of today have taken over, and honesty, and goodwill to all beings is gone forever
Paulinyork

Post by Paulinyork »

I have a T4 and have chased me dealer and he stated that there was an admin issue with certain engines, however it should be sorted by the new year.

God knows why a process would have an issue with a T4 and yet not a T3 or T5.
T4 FWD R Design in Thunder Grey. Winter Pack, Reversing Camera.
Christ, Options are expensive!!
MMMaisel

Post by MMMaisel »

I do live and work in the real world 😀
enneo

Post by enneo »

Paulinyork wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:01 pm I have a T4 and have chased me dealer and he stated that there was an admin issue with certain engines, however it should be sorted by the new year.

God knows why a process would have an issue with a T4 and yet not a T3 or T5

Hmm, after agree with you Paulinyork. That is the sort of thing I was originally told, but can not understand why, still waiting for Volvo service plan (Allianz) to come back, tried with the dodgy dealer, just a waste of time!!