How to delete recent locations from sat nav

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Taff

Post by Taff »

Hi Folks

Does anyone know how to delete att recent journeys from the sat nav journal. I need to clear them all as changing car.

Thanks
Ordered XC40 D3 Inscription Automatic, Pine Grey, Charcoal Leather, Winter Pack, Rear Parking Camera, Tempra Spare Wheel. (Ordered 23/5/18) Delivered 20th September 2018.

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Bring up the nav map on the centre screen
Expand the tools field using the down arrow
Press Set dest
You are presented with 3 lists
Each list can be edited and one edit option is Delete.
Hope this helps. Pages 16 and 17 in the nav manual.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Taff

Post by Taff »

Thanks Skyrimmer I will give it a go tomorrow
Ordered XC40 D3 Inscription Automatic, Pine Grey, Charcoal Leather, Winter Pack, Rear Parking Camera, Tempra Spare Wheel. (Ordered 23/5/18) Delivered 20th September 2018.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Taff,
For info when changing a vehicle Volvo advise that you restore the factory settings to ensure any personal data is also deleted. Go to settings,my car,restore factory settings,to do this.
Presumably Volvo and the finamce company finally agreed to take back your car due to the uncomfortable seat issue?
Chris
T5 R Design Pro AWD in Bursting Blue with Xenium, Winter Plus, Intellisafe and Convenience packs
Taff

Post by Taff »

Skyrimmer that worked great today, thank. you.

Chris B. Thanks for the info i will do it in the morning. Yes hopefully resolved by end of week.