First Edition Orders Closed

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

Boo22 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:58 pm So, when I go back to discuss it with them, there should be no reason for them to refuse to honour it?
Yes - it seems to be part of the standard PCP offer.
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o

Mukesh

Post by Mukesh »

The 3 years free servicing , is part of the " volvo " PCP scheme and this was confirmed by my dealers.
XC40. T5. FE. Bright silver / lava interior / 20 inch alloys. Delivered 13th April .
senwar

Post by senwar »

Been for my test drive today and had a good chat re the first editions. They sold 5 yesterday to people who they couldn’t get them for previously. I was debating cancelling mine and reordering so that it comes with 20s but I can’t wait till June/July as my company car goes back in April due to a new job.

They did say March deliveries are being pushed back a little but mine should still be ok for w/c 23rd April
XC40 FE | D4 | Osmium Grey |19" wheels
robbo

Post by robbo »

Hi All

Went in to Glasgow Volvo this morning to see the XC40 they had a Crystal white, red and bursting blue all had 20" wheels
and they had all their Swedish wing flags on, I never asked about the headlamp washers if they were fitted. It was good to
see the three colours I wanted in the flesh.
I had my wife with me and she had chosen Crystal white which I was relieved she liked. I saw it in Crystal white few weeks
ago inside a tent which didn't do the car justice. I expect it will sparkle in the sun and look a million dollars when it arrives
in June.
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

robbo wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 pm Hi All

Went in to Glasgow Volvo this morning to see the XC40 they had a Crystal white, red and bursting blue all had 20" wheels
and they had all their Swedish wing flags on, I never asked about the headlamp washers if they were fitted. It was good to
see the three colours I wanted in the flesh.
I had my wife with me and she had chosen Crystal white which I was relieved she liked. I saw it in Crystal white few weeks
ago inside a tent which didn't do the car justice. I expect it will sparkle in the sun and look a million dollars when it arrives
in June.
Could you not nick one of the little flags? They have got three and real customers get none. Not fair!
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o