Finally delivered!

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
stu22

Post by stu22 »

Finally managed to collect my wife’s new car - MY 2020 R-design T3 (163bhp) in Thunder Grey - winter pack, electric seats, front parking sensors.
Even though she wasn’t that excited about taking delivery she was upset that I had to drive it home as I wasn’t insured to drive her hire car :D
Drives as well as I remembered from the test drive - very refined. Few little tweaks and am sure will be a great little car.

Skyrimmer

Post by Skyrimmer »

Very pleased for you. I am sure you are going to enjoy it a lot.
First thing to do, put a matte screen protector on the centre display. Cuts down on reflections, fingerprints and protects from harmful cleaning agents.
XC40 Bright Silver T3 Momentum pro with just about every option plus mud flaps and sunglasses holder.
Deleted User 1894

Post by Deleted User 1894 »

Congratulations. I hope you both enjoy the car!
stu22

Post by stu22 »

Skyrimmer wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:14 pm Very pleased for you. I am sure you are going to enjoy it a lot.
First thing to do, put a matte screen protector on the centre display. Cuts down on reflections, fingerprints and protects from harmful cleaning agents.
Noted that within 10 mins of picking it up - the screen is filthy! Going to have a browse of eBay / Amazon now.....
Silver Moose

Post by Silver Moose »

stu22 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm
Skyrimmer wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:14 pm Very pleased for you. I am sure you are going to enjoy it a lot.
Noted that within 10 mins of picking it up - the screen is filthy! Going to have a browse of eBay / Amazon now.....
Brotect (got mine from Amazon) is the one.

Sunglasses holder is another useful addition, as long as none of the drivers has mobility issues & needs the grab handle.
Real name Carl
T4 Inscription Pro ordered 13/12/2018 - collected 30/3/2019
Bright Silver/Charcoal
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, 360 camera
stu22

Post by stu22 »

Silver Moose wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:00 pm
stu22 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:50 pm
Brotect (got mine from Amazon) is the one.

Sunglasses holder is another useful addition, as long as none of the drivers has mobility issues & needs the grab handle.
Yep, it’s the Brotect set I’ve ordered.
Do miss the sunglasses holder from the Tiguan so may have to add one.
Silver Moose

Post by Silver Moose »

Not as good as the Tiguan one & better suited to 'standard' spectacle size/shape, rather than Bonno style goggles but, still worth it.
Real name Carl
T4 Inscription Pro ordered 13/12/2018 - collected 30/3/2019
Bright Silver/Charcoal
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, 360 camera