BLIS with steer assist

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Goldfish

Post by Goldfish »

drjamesr wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:52 am
The rear headrests fold manually by using the levers on the backrest. A small movement folds the headrest, a full movement folds the seat back.
Electric folding rear headrests do exist and are fitted in my car.
Thanks very much for this

I was hoping it would do the trick but the only 'levers' on my rear seats are at the top of the seat and are more like catches. The only thing they do is unlock the back of the seat to fold it down. No effect on the headrest. This is on a UK car. I can’t see any other lever.

Am I missing something?
Wasn't that a remote control for those headrests in the tablet?

Silver Moose

Post by Silver Moose »

Goldfish wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:05 am Wasn't that a remote control for those headrests in the tablet?
Yes, if fitted, they can be remotely folded from Sensus.

Part of Convenience Park (previous response edited).
Real name Carl
T4 Inscription Pro ordered 13/12/2018 - collected 30/3/2019
Bright Silver/Charcoal
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, 360 camera
Silver Moose

Post by Silver Moose »

Fursty Ferret wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:35 am Yeah, thought so. You should be aware that the system isn't fitted to the XC40, V60, or S60. You only get the flashing light in the mirror.
Seems as if it is now* available, wonder if upgrades will become available for current cars?

* I say 'now' as I think this press release is just late on reporting MY20 changes???

https://www.media.volvocars.com/uk/en-g ... d-new-opti
Real name Carl
T4 Inscription Pro ordered 13/12/2018 - collected 30/3/2019
Bright Silver/Charcoal
Convenience pack, Intellisafe Pro, 360 camera
Fursty Ferret

Post by Fursty Ferret »

I'd expect it as a free upgrade if available. I'm in the process of pushing my dealer for a refund of the Intellisafe Pro option since the invoice says "BLIS w/steer assist".
ChrisLF

Post by ChrisLF »

PC40 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:45 pm The rear headrests fold manually by using the levers on the backrest. A small movement folds the headrest, a full movement folds the seat back.
Electric folding rear headrests do exist and are fitted in my car.
Same here. I have the levers for manually folding them and the electrical option as part of the Convenience Pack.
2023 B4 Plus Dark FWD in Silver Dawn. Tinted Rear Windows. Spare Wheel & Tow Bar dealer fitted.

Gone - 2019 T4 R-Design FWD in Bursting Blue. Winter & Convenience Packs, Power Seat, Front Park Assist, Rear Camera, Spare Wheel & Tow Bar.