XC40 T3 Geartronic

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Ordered XC40 T3 R design Pro Geartronic way back in February. Delivery date quoted was July. has just moved forward by one day.
Guess it will be one of the first T3 into the UK with the auto gearbox. Anyone got an earlier delivery date for this spec. Would be very interested to hear. Looking forward to delivery early July.

matt_4791

Post by matt_4791 »

Ordered the same (but not Pro). We’ve been told late June/early July
MC21

Post by MC21 »

27th July for me. Ordered last week but it was a spec customisable/customer cancellation so I might have jumped the queue a bit.
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Collect my T3 Geartronic R design Pro later this week. Still not heard of any one with the same spec yet. Just wondered if I have one of the first T3 with the automatic box in the UK. looking forward to taking delivery Thurs/Friday.
matt_4791

Post by matt_4791 »

yalocatos wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:21 pm Collect my T3 Geartronic R design Pro later this week. Still not heard of any one with the same spec yet. Just wondered if I have one of the first T3 with the automatic box in the UK. looking forward to taking delivery Thurs/Friday.
Ours is ready for collection on Saturday. What colour have you gone for? We’ve had the new Glacier Silver...
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Ours was due for collection tomorrow, Thursday, but didn't arrive in time so like you collection Saturday.
Chose Crystal white metallic. Saw it at another dealer's and wife fell in love with it. Wonder if we are collecting from the same dealer? Probably not the thing to do mentioning dealer names.
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Have seen the silver mett you have chosen and rather like it. Have a silver mett car at present so thought we would have a change.
MC21

Post by MC21 »

Interested to hear from anyone that has their T3 Auto delivered. It was a bit of a gamble ordering without being able to text drive.

I keep asking my dealer to test drive before I collect in just over two weeks but still no stock to test.
yalocatos

Post by yalocatos »

Picked up our T3 auto at lunchtime today. Like you was unable to get a test drive in one. Just done 50 miles on our drive home and first impressions are really good. Our trade in vehicle was an auto Quashki which had the rubber band auto system. The Volvo transmission is a vast improvement on that. It's very smooth and quiet and plenty of electronics to keep everyone happy.
Found the list of options a bit bewildering and most things just included in packs. Thought we had keyless locking but no, looks like it's just in the convenience pack. No real problem but!!
Ours is the T3 geartronic R design Pro. Lovely interior and very comfortable seating.
Hope yours arrives soon, sure you will love it. We have been waiting since February.