Add Interior Lighting

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
morrsn

Post by morrsn »

Yeah I was quite disappointed when I found out I didn’t had rear seat lighting. I do have welcome lights under my door handle illuminating the floor when I unlock which I find odd. Thought all was part of the package. My dealer said it’s pretty much imposible to retro fit them so I just ordered these

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DL7K1 ... asin_title

On amazon. Pretty bright but they are cheap looking though lol luckily I can take them off whenever I don’t need them.

razashah5

Post by razashah5 »

scottpcs wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:22 pm
ACertainAge wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 11:16 am
razashah5 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:55 pm Hi, I have ambient lighting in my Inscription Pro. The software allows you to select different ambient colours - yellow, white, blue, green, purple. The light themselves are quite tiny little LEDs - two either side in the rear cabin at the top - where the handle/coat hook would be, and one at the middle top front of the car near the other front cabin lights
I have these in my D3R. Chocolate tea pot comes to mind!
Couldn't agree more!
Lol! I didn't say they were useful :)
T4 Inscription Pro - Crystal White - Xenium Pack - Intellisafe Pro
Don Eladio

Post by Don Eladio »

Peter G wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:24 pm At those prices they must be made from titanium and kevlar....😳
And diamond, gold and platinum!
joeybback

Post by joeybback »

Thought I'd share my budget solution. We're in Sydney and have the Momentum base model. No rear dome lights. Our issue is the toddler climbing in and out at night. Purchased a two-pack of AAA battery operated magnetic sensor drawer lights and they attach quite nicely to the bottle-holder thingies where the door meets the seat (unfortunately they are white and not black!). Hopefully job's a good'un for ~£4. Will test them tonight!
marcofs

Post by marcofs »

CesarCastro wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm Hi, I bought a Momentun and have no rear interior light.
Asked the dealer 2 days ago for the possibility of installing this after sale.
He does not know!.
Hope to get the answer tomorrow.
If so I will post it.
Did you get any answer from the dealer?
XC40 T5 Twin Engine