First (1 year) service after delivery

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Spikebyt

Post by Spikebyt »

Hi members, tried to search, but did not find anything

As I read, there are still joining new members here, some of us belong to the early adapters/adopters
My baby is going in for her first (1-year) service, so maybe others here have crossed the 1 year line like me before

I had NO issues at all in my first year, but later joined members tell here they had to go back for software-updates after delivery
My question is if any of you got the 1 year service and did you get a detailed overview of what was changed during the service
Tried to find info, both here and online, but did not get any further
XC40 T5 AWD First Edition in Ice White with Blonde interior and Scandinavian Pack
(Parking heater and heated steering wheel plus heated rear seats)

Peter G

Post by Peter G »

Hi
I got mine seviced 1 year at 30.000 km. And got this overwiew over what got updated. The stereo got new Sound settings.

980EFD90-9638-4EF6-9223-5F1FDBCBE1B9.jpeg

2018 XC40 D4 AWD AUT Black Onyx Momentum First Mover
Spikebyt

Post by Spikebyt »

Thank you. Do you notice another driving experience ??. I read there was an update for AWD power diversion
It also seems an icon is added showing that the phone is loading when used with inductive charging plate
XC40 T5 AWD First Edition in Ice White with Blonde interior and Scandinavian Pack
Peter G

Post by Peter G »

Glad to help. The gearbox runs more smoothly and shifts better.More responsive to the pedal. The Eco function got more teeth pulled though......

AWD settings haven’t been put to the test yet in my flat country :-)
2018 XC40 D4 AWD AUT Black Onyx Momentum First Mover
Spikebyt

Post by Spikebyt »

Thanks again. I’m from a flat country too (Nederland)
Did you get the loading icon too, or don’t you have the inductive charger mounted ?
WRM07

Post by WRM07 »

Mine is booked in for its first year service on Monday, so I'll let you know what happens. Todate it has been a carefree year of driving ownership!
First Edition, D4 Auto, AWD, Crystal White, 20" alloys, on the road since April.