Picked up the new car yesturday ay long last

All Volvo XC40 related discussions
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Hi to all

Picked the car up yesterday from Doves Croydon and had done a few decent trips so far and reasonably pleased with it, just a couple of minor glitches
The first of which is the wrong wheels, very strange indeed and not the end of the world as it should have come with the 924 - 19" wheels but came with the 922 which in my personal opinion are not as nice but all down to personal preference, the other is the steering wheel is slightly off centre but very small issues

The dealer has been outstanding throughout and are getting the wheels changed shortly thanks to Nicola and would highly recommend Doves Volvo.

Also how is everyone getting on with the Pilot Assist, seems to take some getting use to i.e. hand pressure on the steering wheel as too light and it cancels and too much cancels it again, so at the moment it seems hard work but just a bit of practice I guess :?
XC40 2.0 T4 Inscription Pro AWD, Crystal White with Oxide Red Leather, Heated S/W, Intellisafe Pro, H K sound, Tempa Spare Wheel, Xenium Pack, Dark Windows,.

Part Exchange - Lexus RC300h F Sport, Sonic Red, 2017.

kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Not sure about the too much pressure cancelling pilot assist, never seen that on mine.
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)
Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Mine seems to be quite sensitive but it could just be a case of getting use to it!
XC40 2.0 T4 Inscription Pro AWD, Crystal White with Oxide Red Leather, Heated S/W, Intellisafe Pro, H K sound, Tempa Spare Wheel, Xenium Pack, Dark Windows,.

Part Exchange - Lexus RC300h F Sport, Sonic Red, 2017.