Hello from Somerset

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
MarkH

Post by MarkH »

Hi all. Ordered a Denim Blue T5 Auto AWD Inscription Pro back in August with Xenium pack, Convenience Pack, Retractable towbar, Intellisafe, Active 4-C and Keyless drive. The projected delivery date of the end of Feb has now been brought forward to the end of Jan - a long wait but getting nearer !
Have been enjoying the forum and trying to soak all the information in to gain a little head start before the arrival day !

mikek

Post by mikek »

Hi Mark, congratulations on your excellent choice of model and colour - pretty much identical to mine!
I ordered in September for March delivery because I wanted the 19 registration. Don't know if you'd considered that but it might be worth waiting a bit longer if that option's still open to you.
Volvo XC40 T5 AWD Inscription Pro Auto. Denim Blue. Ordered September 2018, delivery March 2019.
Going - Land Rover Discovery Sport 2.0HSE TD4 180. Loire Blue.
MarkH

Post by MarkH »

Fair point Mike, I hadn't thought about that - having had company cars for years it's not something I'd considered. Yes I could wait until March as I'm in no great rush, its just whether I can stand the extra wait knowing its there waiting for me ! Hmm
Erago

Post by Erago »

Hi Mark,

Congrats on picking up your new car!

Can I just ask, did your car come with lights under the wing mirrors or puddle lights in the door handles?
XC40 | R-Design | 2.0 D4 AWD | Crystal White | 19" wheels | Ordered April| Delivered November
MarkH

Post by MarkH »

Hi Erago,

The car isn't expected until end of Jan 19 or the 1st March if I can wait that long. Having read through the information current when I ordered it I'm not expecting to get the wing mirror or puddle lights as they are not mentioned anywhere !