Hi to all

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Physiogirl

Post by Physiogirl »

Don't know why I didn't post to say hello sooner but hay I'm here now :D

Hello to all who reads this ( sorry it's long)

I Live in Chester, Cheshire and I own 2 beautiful dogs , a 5yr old Male German Shepherd Flynn ( named after Flynn Ryder from Disney's tangled) and a 2yr old Female Golden Elsa ( after queen Elsa from Frozen) it's just me and my dogs and my sister and her son live with me, Theo my nephew is 3yrs old an is amazing little boy full of confidence and mischief :lol: I love him so much as he just the most funniest and amazing 3yr old I have ever known. My sister lives with me as her husband died last year and the house was in his name and she could not continue the mortgage payments and depended on his income as she doesn't earn much as she works part time so she can stay at home with Theodore to look after him. So shes lived with me for the past year as I have lots of space and were more like best mates than sisters. I was also happy to have them move in as even though I have my Dogs I really needed the company as two years earlier I lost my partner so I was able to comfort my sister last year as I knew what it felt to loose the one you love.

When I was 20 I battled and won cancer in my ovaries but the cancer left me unable to ever have kids of my own hence my dogs are my kids and my life. Unlike my sister I have no desire to meet anyone new as Jamie ( my fiancee ) was the one for me he was my soul mate and I know deep down I will never love anyone as much as I loved him.

I am a physiotherapist and work in a private clinic and I love my job as my main goal in life is to take people's pain away and I'm fufilling my dream as a physiotherapist :D