Hi from Nicosia - Cyprus

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
ChrisS777

Post by ChrisS777 »

As for the maps,
they are the ex Noikia Here Maps, now called HereWeGo on the mobile.

They get updated quite often but i believe Google maps could be better at some point.

If we had VOC, then we could combine finding the destination through the VOC app (which uses Google maps) and then send it to the car (which is based on coordinates). This should give a better chance of finding the destination.

BTW ignore the VOC comment in the price list: "not available for D4 AWD" it does not make sense. Mine is a D4 AWD and has it installed but its not activated yet.

niteshade

Post by niteshade »

ChrisS777 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm CTC sale guy confirmed to me that Volvo on call will be available by Xmas time so lets see if Santa can do something about it.
That's some good news, we don't have long to wait then.
ChrisS777 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 pm OK, i tried to honk twice to an XC40 i crossed by but the driver did not seem very happy ..:)
I think i better flash twice the headlights as a more friendly greeting.
Ok maybe we won't be honking at people.
The light flash might be more friendlier or maybe a wave and a smile (if they don't get creeped out) :lol:

You know I've been driving around for almost 2 weeks, been to other towns as well and I haven't seen a single XC40 yet on the roads :?
D3 R-Design / Bursting Blue
andreasms

Post by andreasms »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/708006156224403

Hi guys.
Created the group, come say hi.