Hello from North Devon, UK

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Cronos

Post by Cronos »

Hi All,

Hope you are all enjoying your XC40's or the ever extending wait for it (hopefully the former!)

Fingers crossed early October for our T3 R Design...

Luigiwhattt

Post by Luigiwhattt »

Hello from South Devon!!! I’m often in North Devon (Barnstaple, mainly) so if I see you on the road, I’ll give a massive wave. There’s not many of us (that I’ve seen) in Devon.
D3 Auto Inscription - Denim Blue with Blonde Leather - Winter Pack - Xenium Pack - IntelliSafe Pack - Spare Wheel.
Ordered 03/03/18 (Exeter)
Collection 21/07/18
Cronos

Post by Cronos »

Hi Luigi !,

We live in Barnstaple !. I do approx 60k miles a year and still have only seen 5 max this year all over the UK. All I think were first edition. I'm waiting to see a big increase when they start to be delivered as Kastners told us theyd sold double and more of their allocation. Big wave right back to you when i see you - ours is Red if it helps to identify the weirdo waving at you :) !!!
q3billy

Post by q3billy »

Cronos wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:02 pm Hi Luigi !,

We live in Barnstaple !. I do approx 60k miles a year and still have only seen 5 max this year all over the UK. All I think were first edition. I'm waiting to see a big increase when they start to be delivered as Kastners told us theyd sold double and more of their allocation. Big wave right back to you when i see you - ours is Red if it helps to identify the weirdo waving at you :) !!!
I was in Devon and Cornwall a few months ago and didn't see one in that entire time.

I live in Sussex and see them on a daily basis now. I gave up commenting on the "STILL HAVEN'T SEEN" thread because I just see them all the time :lol:
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red