Hello

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
slau73

Post by slau73 »

Hello all ... will be placing an order within the next few weeks, so I'm really glad I found this forum. Just can't decide between Black Stone or Osmium Grey. Really want Black but would had preferred if they gave an option of Onyx Black for R-Design. I guess they don't do that as otherwise, it may look mismatch with Black Stone roof and Onyx Black body!

q3billy

Post by q3billy »

slau73 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:03 pm Hello all ... will be placing an order within the next few weeks, so I'm really glad I found this forum. Just can't decide between Black Stone or Osmium Grey. Really want Black but would had preferred if they gave an option of Onyx Black for R-Design. I guess they don't do that as otherwise, it may look mismatch with Black Stone roof and Onyx Black body!
If you want the R-Design you better put your order in as soon as you can. I ordered nearly 2 months ago now and it was due in September but apparently I might not even have it until Jan/Feb now...

I'd go for the grey though, I think the full black R-Design looks boring.
R-Design Pro T3 | Bursting Blue | Xenium | Convenience | Intellisafe Pro | Smartphone Integration | Harman/Kardon | Powered Tailgate
Ordered: 04/04/18 | Delivered: 19/11/18 | Sold: 15/02/19

Replaced with: Mercedes-Benz E400 in red
kirsty_s2k

Post by kirsty_s2k »

Hello!! :)
Ex Owner. Sold Feb 2020
First Edition - Bursting Blue on 19" - D4 AWD Auto
(My other car is a 2002 Honda S2000 in Silverstone)