And another new member

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
MichelR

Post by MichelR »

Hello everybody.,

Already member of the Dutch volvo-forum and the US XC40 forum so time to become a member here also.

Ordered my XC40 T4 R-Design in Bursting Blue on 19 inch rims in October last year.
But since the orders of the MY19 could be send mid march to the factory I was hoping to be one of the early ones to the the MY19 XC40.

But as we all know things are not going well with the R-Design (well for Volvo it's going great). Too much R-Design on order and therefore delays.

So the dealer (and I) was hoping for mid May delivery. I was a sad day when I heard that the production of my car would be 10 September. :|
So delivery will be mid march.

My dealer tried to change there ordered XC40 T4 R-Design to my specs but there order was a week earlier then mine on the line.. So that was not much help so let it be as is.

My ordered also included the 3 problem options that also delayed my production date.
The FULL LED headlghts with active bending lights, headlight washers and tinted windows.
Ordered a XC40 T4 R-Design in Bursting Blue.. Supposed to get he car in mid May but delayed. Will be build on 10th of September