Momentum White Picture?

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
ppsflip

Post by ppsflip »

Hello!

You guys are going to think I'm a little crazy, but I actually have an order in for two different XC40s, an R-Design in crystal white and an Inscription in crystal white. Does anyone have a picture of the Momentum in white? The reason I ordered two is that I really want a white one without the nubuck textile seats, but I'm concerned the solid white will be a little boring so I kept the R-Design just in case for now. I'm going to cancel one of the orders, but hoping someone can share a real life picture of the Momentum in solid white. I know at least in the US where I am, the white in the Inscription will be Crystal White and the Momentum will be Ice White. Seeing as how the Inscription just became available for order here, I know I'm probably not going to be able to see one in Crystal White other than the R-Design.

Thanks!

ppsflip

Post by ppsflip »

One more thing- the main reason the nubuck seats aren't for me is that I have two French Bulldogs that shed like crazy and I'm too neurotic to handle that :). The seats do look great though. Congratulations to everyone that has already taken delivery!
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

44A43A18-B27B-4AC4-A08D-4BFC1DAD7C13.jpeg

Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o