Hello and Help

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
tony_t

Post by tony_t »

Hi all, sorry I have combined a hello with a help - I have a new XC40 Recharge Twin Pro in Sage Green received mid December.
Loving it, but on Sunday all my GPS, Spotify, Mobile App, all stopped working! I have tried the infotainment reset (centre home button) but still not working. Anyone had this issue and is there an easy fix (or do I need to go to the dealer)?

Many thanks

Mikeg1

Post by Mikeg1 »

Hi Tony

Hello, and commiserations. Are the "connection" symbols at top left on the Sensus screen showing? Or does yours have the Google screen? Can't really help. I'd ring the dealer. They may know a quick fix.

Good luck.
Mike. West Yorks.

MY22 B4P R Design 8 sp auto, Thunder Grey with Climate, Park Assist, Android Auto, Car Protection & mudflaps, Service Plan.

Ordered 02/11/21, collected 17/11/21
tony_t

Post by tony_t »

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response - it is a Google screen and I have booked it into the dealer, but earliest is Tues 1st of Feb. Looking to do a Factory Reset on it to see if it helps.

Many thanks

Tony
blastpipe

Post by blastpipe »

Have you turned everything off, locked the car and left it for a couple of hours... Them they again. Might fix the software glitch
T4 Auto AWD R Design March 2019
tony_t

Post by tony_t »

blastpipe wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:12 pm Have you turned everything off, locked the car and left it for a couple of hours... Them they again. Might fix the software glitch
Hi, by turning off everything do you mean switch off apps, fans, maps etc.?