Good evening.

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Snow man

Post by Snow man »

Just swapped my 2013 V40 D3 SE LUX NAV for a 8 month old XC 40 B4 R Design in Thunder Grey,got Blis,Panoramic roof,360 camera,keyless everything really,seems only thing missing is bending and cornering lights,can live with that,while I am here if I may ask,I do you need a paid for subscription to access all the functionality in the Volvo app?I have fitted a Data sim in the modem and have internet in the car ,the app on my phone and Volvo id which I have registered to the car but don't see anything reqards remote start of the like ,the car shows in the app but no functions,well anyway I am sure it can be sorted with your good advice,thanks again all.

Alex_O

Post by Alex_O »

Hello Snow Man. Hope you're enjoying your new car!

To get full functionality you will need a VOC subscription. If you open the app and go to the car details section at the bottom of that page should be details of your subscription.

I'm not sure what subscription would apply to your situation though, so probably best to speak with the place you got your XC40 if there's no subscription showing as active.
Snow man

Post by Snow man »

Thanks Alex_O,spoke to them today,having a fiddle as we speak.😉
Snow man

Post by Snow man »

Seems everything is working in the app,try a remote start tomorrow.