Post by AndyDStone »

Ouch! Thanks for that!😚

Don’t forget to post photos just to really rub it in…😤😞
Kind regards
Andy

step2534

Post by step2534 »

Greggspies, Congratulations.
I cant get my head round this, I ordered exactly the same car as you on 23rd April.
Had numerous dates from dealer, every Sunday in fact. The last one said they would get in touch when its in the country, still waiting.
I did receive a E Mail this last Saturday from Volvo UK, but it didn't say anything about delivery about a hour later I got a E Mail from Newmotion regarding their online site survey so hopefully that's a good sign. Waiting in anticipation

Greggspies

Post by Greggspies »

Step2534, when I placed our order I asked the dealer to confirm he had build slots available. Your dealer may have taken your order knowing he would have to wait for a build slot to become available to him. Unfortunately about two weeks after our order, as I understand it, the factory order book became full and no new slots were allocated to dealers for a period of 4 to 8 weeks. Your dealer should be able to show you a screen grab of the status of your order. If I were you I would be concerned if he doesn't.
MY22 T5 Recharge Inscription Pro in Denim Blue with Blond Interior
step2534

Post by step2534 »

Thanks for that I will ask. Enjoy
AndyDStone

Post by AndyDStone »

@GreggSpies

Have you collected your new car yet?
Kind regards
Andy
Greggspies

Post by Greggspies »

Saturday, Andy.
AndyDStone

Post by AndyDStone »

1 sleep to go, have a great day!👍🏻
Kind regards
Andy
AndyDStone

Post by AndyDStone »

@Greggspies

How did your new car handover go?
Kind regards
Andy
Greggspies

Post by Greggspies »

All good, thanks Andy. Thanks for asking. Took some time at the dealers juggling to configure profiles, SIM card etc. There may be a problem with saving seat and mirror positions to the door buttons which don't seem to be working properly - car seems to have mind of its own. But it's a matter of settling down to new ways of doing things after the X1. I'll be saying more after a couple of weeks but already impressed with fuel consumption. An easy 88 mile trip yesterday (mostly motorway) showed silly mpg starting with a full battery but more interesting to me on the return journey with the battery depleted the Volvo app reported 52mpg and 4.3kW regenerated and used.
PlymDave

Post by PlymDave »

Ordered my B4 R design on 6 July and was given a date of 17 Sept. Dealer has now updated this to 7 Sept, so actually brought forward. Do the Recharges take longer to build?