First week with XC40

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
MMAG21

Post by MMAG21 »

New to the XC40, just in the first week. glad to find a forum for any issue or just to see comments.

I managed to get a new T4 Recharge R-Design with Drive assist and BLIS, last years model but has the what seem to have unobtainable features for this year maybe next.

So far no issues. I do 100+ miles a days and charge at both ends so get 20 miles on Electric and 30 on petrol a day each way.

So far I get what the performance app says is 65-75 mpg which I realise is based on the split between EV and petrol.

Only minor annoyance is the only notification that I do not get is when the car is charged. All notification seem turned on. So some subtly in the app.

I use the nav system on each journey and this seems to have the effect that it works out exactly how to use the EV mode as the battery reaches zero within a few miles of the end of each journey. This seems a bit under documented feature and if it is working as I see it is quite a bit of AI as so for it is different on each journey. I have not tried a journey without the nav yet but it seem to have an effect on how is used the battery.