Waiting to collect my T5 Recharge Inscription Pro

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
LizzieVolvo

Post by LizzieVolvo »

Hi everybody,
I'm hoping to pick up my first XC40 in the next couple of weeks. I've owned other Volvos before, a little 480 turbo in the late 80's, a V40 about 5 years ago.
I've ordered my T5 Recharge Inscription Pro Glacier Silver - I don't think I've seen that colour on the road anywhere, I hope I'll like it.

There is something I will need some advice about - I'll make a different post for that, but hope to chat to others on here in the future.

pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

LizzieVolvo wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:48 pm Hi everybody,
I'm hoping to pick up my first XC40 in the next couple of weeks. I've owned other Volvos before, a little 480 turbo in the late 80's, a V40 about 5 years ago.
I've ordered my T5 Recharge Inscription Pro Glacier Silver - I don't think I've seen that colour on the road anywhere, I hope I'll like it.

There is something I will need some advice about - I'll make a different post for that, but hope to chat to others on here in the future.

Welcome Lizzie. Not a Recharge but here’s a Glacier Silver Inscription Pro …

5F548921-9F6D-473E-B19A-D7FA99146870.jpeg

F2851C66-F35C-4CC3-B54D-818BA618E274.jpeg

Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
LizzieVolvo

Post by LizzieVolvo »

Thanks for the photos. I've got her now, and she is awesome !! I went for black upholstery, I had blond in a V40 a few years back, and although it's beautiful on delivery, I'm afraid it's a bugg&r to keep nice, just getting in and out when the car was wet left a mark on the interior door handles, + we have 2 dogs to transport.

I'm seriously in love, just getting used to the electric running at the moment. I am impressed at how fast she is tho, and that (running on petrol) the on-board statistics claim I got 39.5 to the gallon on a return journey Nottingham- Gloucestershire.
Chris John

Post by Chris John »

That’s a great colour for a great car
Volvo XC40 T5 R-Drive Pro. Thunder Grey with lots of extras
pjm007

Post by pjm007 »

LizzieVolvo wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:39 pm Thanks for the photos. I've got her now, and she is awesome !! I went for black upholstery, I had blond in a V40 a few years back, and although it's beautiful on delivery, I'm afraid it's a bugg&r to keep nice, just getting in and out when the car was wet left a mark on the interior door handles, + we have 2 dogs to transport.

I'm seriously in love, just getting used to the electric running at the moment. I am impressed at how fast she is tho, and that (running on petrol) the on-board statistics claim I got 39.5 to the gallon on a return journey Nottingham- Gloucestershire.

We need your photos!
Two XC40s - so far! Inscription Pro T5 AWD Auto - Glacier Silver/Blond/21”, fully loaded, from Jan thro Sep 2021. Polestarred. :) Also one of the first FEs - a D4 AWD Auto - Bursting Blue/Charcoal/20" from Mar thro Aug 2018. Also Polestarred. :o
step2534

Post by step2534 »

Lizzie, just a quick one , when did you order the car?? I ordered my Inscription Pro on 23rd April, still waiting, been told new date 14July but a couple of weeks ago was told 24 June. Just don't know whats happening the dealer is blaming Volvo.

Thanks in anticipation.