XC-40 R Design Pro

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
M20DRM

Post by M20DRM »

Hi New to Forum, New to Volvo.
In West of Scotland
Just took delivery of T3 Auto in Bursting Blue.
Really pleasantly surprised with car performance but bit disappointed with fuel economy, but early days (£1mpg).
Worse thing is - I test drove demo and it had front sensors and rear camera and on delivery i discovered they were not on car.
Volvo don't offer fitting of front sensors . Previous experience says that I don't usually fit non-dealer parts. Volvo dealer will fit rear camera interface for £695.
Also needing to go back to dealer as can't get internet - is it really worth it.
Pictures will follow - car being fully detailed this weekend weather permitting.

Den48

Post by Den48 »

Hi
I took delivery of my T3 manual R design fusion red on 1st March, I live in South Derbyshire and went on a break for a few days to Dorset a mixture of motorway A Roads and lanes and achieved 42.6 mpg (1400 miles on clock at the time).
At ordering I stupidly didn’t spec the rear camera and front sensors but I have since had the rear camera retro fitted by the dealer and it’s fine.
T4 recharge, plus spec, 23my
M20DRM

Post by M20DRM »

Thanks - Think I'll get dealer to retro fit.
Through time and a few longer journeys fuel usage should improve - know it's auto so 40ish should be achievable and acceptable.
Cheers