Decisions decisions

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Prolog

Post by Prolog »

I'm in the process of ordering my first volvo in years but I can't decide on the colour scheme.
Does anyone have a Onxy Black paint job paired with the Blond interior that they could post a picture of? The guy in the showroom didn't think that it was a good combination but I'm not convinced.
If I could only see it .........

billybobb2019

Post by billybobb2019 »

don’t won’t to influence - it is of course personal taste but i hate ours - when we ordered it we were told it was seats only - it wasn’t and i was going to reject it by SHMBO likes it so …..

DE7154CB-1BED-4A11-9592-88482E200740.jpeg

A651AACB-D7EB-4B37-B011-CA9F46265B8C.jpeg

Moss

Post by Moss »

Prolog wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 4:11 pm I'm in the process of ordering my first volvo in years but I can't decide on the colour scheme.
Does anyone have a Onxy Black paint job paired with the Blond interior that they could post a picture of? The guy in the showroom didn't think that it was a good combination but I'm not convinced.
If I could only see it .........
De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum….
Whatever colour scheme or combination you like is the right one for you, even if others may not like it.

My wife’s XC40 is not Onyx Black but (quite dark) Thunder Grey with a Blond interior, and that’s a nice combination in my opinion. However, most of my own cars so far were black or light grey with a dark grey or black interior : it’s just a matter of personal taste and preference.
Prolog

Post by Prolog »

Thanks guys - I quite like that combination.