Just ordered

New to the Volvo XC40 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Richard2512

Post by Richard2512 »

I ordered my first Volvo, an Xc40 momentum with just Apple care play in denim blue. I had a low budget lol

How long do you think it’ll take to arrivr

Den48

Post by Den48 »

Hi
I’ve had my T3 r-design since March 1st it’s a great car, I also had a lower budget and the only extras I had was metallic paint and the spare wheel (a must for me), as for my phone if I get a call the screen pops up and I press the answer button and talk.As for any other kit I have found that I have all the technology that I need with the exception of front parking sensors, If you can stretch to it I would strongly recommend that you look at the front sensors and rear camera package for around £500 seems good value.

As for the delivery if it’s a factory order the dealer should give you an idea, once the order is confirmed it should then be allocated a build slot that should tie things down further . If the car is built then you should get it much sooner.

Mine car was a factory order on 10th December and it was at the dealer the first week in February even though I had said to them that I didn’t want it until the new plate in March, they kept it for me.
T4 recharge, plus spec, 23my
Felindre

Post by Felindre »

There is a thread that just covers delivery times, it's got stats from many members. I think the average wait is around 3 months, mine was, last dec 14 to 10th march.
B4 AWD Inscription , Fusion Red, Blond interior. Drivers Assist, Climate, Tinted rear windows and Towing pack.
Ordered 14 Dec 20, delivered 10 March 21
Richard2512

Post by Richard2512 »

I couldn’t find that thread unfortunately - I looked quite hard!!

I placed my order in Tuesday and received the finance documents to sign but nothing from the dealer since then. Is that strange?